Thursday, February 6, 2014

Persistence

I definitely needed PERSISTENCE this week! This is when and how I used it....

P - pushing through the ugly flu bug!
E- Evaluating what was important and taking baby steps!
R - Remembering that I CAN DO IT, and EVERYTHING will get done!
S - Stop and think.... a good attitude is worth so much!
I - Include others...I can take help from others
S - Students.....keep pushing them to try their best to succeed
T- Tackling the changing schedule because of COLD days
E - Everyday has challenges that require persistence
N - NEVER give up on a task that seems too big
C - Connecting with parents at conferences
E - Excellent Advice from Einsteins!

The  Persistence Einstein image caught my eye! I needed a coworker to tell me to slow down and take a day to recover from the flu at home. I took today off and went into conferences later. I feel so much better and my attitude has totally changed. I do need to take care of myself. He told me to get some rest and recover. I am glad that I did that, so I can finally feel like myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment